- By Monique Brady
- Posted Monday, May 23, 2022
2022 4-H Summer Adventures
Forsyth County is gearing up to host 2022 4-H Summer Adventures! We look forward to youth participating in engaging, interactive, and skill-developing day camps that will help improve day-to-day activities. We have a host of programs including:
- STEAM Art Camp - learn about color and light
- Leadership Camp - learn how to be an effective leader through public speaking, debate, resume/job skills
- Sewing Camp - beginner machine sewing
- Robtoics Camp - build robots, learn to use code to have the robots complete various challenges
- STEAM Camp - explore how Agriculture and STEAM are used in our everyday lives
- Acres of Adventure - explore how everyday pleasures are influenced by the world of agriculture from the food we eat to the clothes that we wear
- Crime Scene Investigation - learn the ins and out of a crime scene investigation and solve our mystery using DNA and other tools
- Life Skills Camp - learn basic skills from Laundry to Cyber Bullying to budgeting
Summer courses and descriptions can be found by visiting https://sites.google.com/ncsu.edu/forsyth-4-h-summeradventures/4-h-summer-adventures-courses?authuser=0.
Check out our flyer.
Youth must first be enrolled in 4-H before they can sign-up for a Summer Program. Enroll using 4-H Online. After your membership has been approved, you may log into 4-H Online, then click on events on the left-hand side and complete the registration process for day camps that you are interested in. If youth are already active in 4-H Online for 2022, simply log into 4-H Online, then click events on the left and begin registering for programs.
Forsyth County 4-H Summer Adventures will be hosted in various locations this summer, so make sure you pay close attention to the registration information. We do ask that if your respective program has a fee, your fee is due to the office no later than June 5. Fees can be mailed or dropped off once the online registration is complete. Class participants will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. If the class is full, there will be a waitlist and you will be contacted as registration is accepted in the 4-H Online System.
For more information, contact Dr. Monique Pearce-Brady, Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development at email@example.com or call 336-703-2856.