- By Michelle Bobadilla
- Posted Friday, March 11, 2022
Notice of Forsyth County Board of Elections Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Forsyth County Board of Elections Board meeting is scheduled for Thursday, March 17, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. Board meetings will resume in person and will be held in the Cooper-Cardwell Board Room on the second floor of the Government Center.
This Agenda Includes:
1. Meeting Called to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Moment of Silence
4. Public Comments
Persons who wish to speak concerning items on this agenda, or who wish to speak about a matter relating to Forsyth County elections, should complete a speaker card and hand it to the Clerk before the meeting is called to order.
5. Approval of Minutes
6. Adoption of Resolution for Absentee Board Meetings of May 17, 2022 Primary
7. Adoption of Resolution Regarding the Preparatory Steps to Staff for Absentee Ballots in the May 17, 2022 Primary
8. Approval of Pre-Processing of Absentee Ballots Guidelines
9. Approval of Re-Making Ballot Process
10. Approval of Procedures for Contacting Unaffiliated Voters that Did Not Indicate Ballot Selection
11. Approval of Remedies for Disapproved Absentee Ballots
12. Approval of Absentee Disposition Guidelines & Notification to Voter of Discrepancies
13. Approval of Resolution to Count Absentee Ballots at 2 pm on Election Day
14. Approval of Electioneering Plan at Government Center One-Stop Site
15. Approval of Contingency Plan for Curbside Voting at Government Center One-Stop Site
16. Approval of Agape Faith Church as a Polling Place for Precinct 076, LaDeara Crest Research Center for Precinct 303, and North Point Church for Precinct 202
17. Adoption of Resolution to Establish an Out-of-Precinct Polling Place at St. John’s Lutheran Church for Precinct 607 and Agape Faith Church for Precinct 076
18. Approval of Facility Fees for Agape Faith Church at Precinct 076 and St. John’s Lutheran Church at Precinct 607
19. Adoption of Resolution for Electioneering Restrictions at Certain Polling Places for May 17, 2022 Primary
20. Approval of Rules Regarding Precinct Officials’ Training and Elections Staff Assistants’ (ESA) Mileage Pay
21. Approval of Notice of Elections for the May 17, 2022 Primary
22. Other Business
23. Closed Session
The intersection of Second Street and Church Street will be closed due to the construction of the new county courthouse. Please take Third Street to North Chestnut Street to access the Government Center parking garage.
For additional information please contact the Forsyth County Board of Elections at (336)703-2800.