- By Michelle Bobadilla
- Posted Friday, January 14, 2022
Notice of Forsyth County Board of Elections Virtual Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Forsyth County Board of Elections Board meeting is scheduled for Thursday, January 20, at 5:00 p.m.
Board meetings will resume virtually, until further notice, as part of Forsyth County's efforts in responding to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases and ensure we can continue to administer the preparation of upcoming elections.
Members of the public may join the meeting by clicking here.
If you wish to speak, please enter the meeting at 4:45 pm and inform the Board Clerk. You will be recognized to speak during the public comment period in the order you have joined the meeting. The Chairperson will also ask for any additional speakers before the meeting is called to order. For instructions on how to join the virtual meeting, please click here.
This Agenda Includes:
1. Meeting Called to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Moment of Silence
4. Public Comments
5. Approval of One-Stop Early Voting Plan
6. Approval of Revised Board Meeting Schedule
7. Approval of Temporary Transfer of Voters in Precinct 709 for 2022 elections
8. Approval of Training Pay and Mileage for Precinct Officials & Election Workers
9. Approval of Temporary Employment Agreement and Code of Conduct Form
10. Approval of Meeting Minutes
11. Other Business
12. Closed Session (if necessary)
For additional information please contact the Forsyth County Board of Elections at (336)703-2800.