- By April W Bowman
- Posted Monday, September 27, 2021
National 4-H Week, October 3-9
- Sunday, October 3rd there will be a Kick-Off Event featuring the 4-H Talent Showcase at 4 pm. You can Register for the Live Stream event at https://go.ncsu.edu/national4-hweekkick-off.
To attend Sunday's event, please register by 9 pm Friday, October 1st. The link for Sunday's Kick-Off will be sent to those registered by that time. Forsyth County 4-H has TWO members that will be performing. Don't miss their performances!
- Monday, October 4th join us for our Premier of Champions, honoring Gold Winners in Record Books, Presentations, Scholarships, and National Trips. This will begin at 7:00 pm on the North 4-H Carolina Facebook Page.
- Tuesday, October 5th a 4-H Donor and Youth Virtual Meet and Greet honoring Gold Winners in Record Books, Presentations, Scholarships, and National Trips will be held at 5:30 pm. Invited Youth will get an email from their 4-H Agent. Invited Donors will receive an invitation from the North Carolina 4-H Development Fund.
- Thursday, October 7th the Dr. Kim Ingold 4-H Photography Contest winners will Premier on the North 4-H Carolina Facebook Page from 7–8 pm.
4-H Alumni Stories will be showcased as videos on the North Carolina 4-H Facebook Page throughout the week. We would love to hear yours.
Submit a video using the form below, 2 minutes or less, about finding Your 4-H Spark. https://go.ncsu.edu/nat4hweekstorync. We will load as many as possible during National 4-H Week!
Questions about 4-H in Forsyth County? Contact:
- Dr. Monique Pearce-Brady, Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development; 336-703-2856, email@example.com
- April Bowman, Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development, Livestock, and Forages; 336-703-2855, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anika Parks, Volunteer Coordinator; 336-703-2848, email@example.com