- By Mary Giunca
- Posted Monday, August 9, 2021
Journalist Anneliese Bruner Highlights Three-Day Festival at Central Library From Aug. 12-14
In the case of inclement weather, all events will be moved inside Central Library. If it is necessary to move events indoors, please note that capacity may be limited. Masks will also be required.
Celebrate the end of Summer Reading with a three-day festival of music, dance and food for mind and body. All events will take place on the Central Library lawn, at 660 W. Fifth St. in downtown Winston-Salem.
- Thursday, Aug. 12 at 7 p.m.
- Enjoy a teen concert hosted by L.B. the Poet.
- Friday, Aug. 13 at 7 p.m.
- WXII 12 personality Talitha Vickers interviews journalist Anneliese Bruner, whose grandmother wrote an eyewitness account of the Tulsa Massacre 1921.
- Saturday, Aug. 14 at 11 a.m.
- Watch a performance by the Greater Vision Dance Company.
All events are free and open to the public.