- By Todd Luck
- Posted Thursday, July 1, 2021
COVID vaccinations will be available at Cooks Flea Market and July 4 concert
Forsyth County Department of Public Health will be offering COVID-19 vaccinations at Cooks Flea Market, Salvation Army in Kernersville, the July 4 concert at Triad Park and the health department.
Public Health staff will be accepting walk-ups at the following community vaccination events:
- Wednesday, June 30, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Salvation Army, Kernersville, 130 E. Mountain St, Kernersville
- Saturday, July 3, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Cooks Flea Market, 4250 Patterson Ave, located near the front entrance between aisle N and M
- Sunday, July 4, 4 p.m.-7 p.m., Triad Park Concert, 9652 West Market St, Kernersville
Appointments and walk-ups are also accepted at the Public Health Department, 799 N. Highland Ave, for COVID-19 vaccinations:
- Appointments are available at Bit.Ly/FCNCCovidVaccine or by calling 336-582-0800 from 8 a.m. -5 p.m. Mon-Fri.
- Walk-ups are accepted Mon-Tues. 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Wednesday 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Thurs. 8 a.m.-8 p.m., Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sat. 9-12 noon. The vaccination clinic will be be closed on July 3 for the holiday, and closes for lunch from noon-1 p.m.
Vaccinations are free and no ID or insurance is needed. The single-dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine, for ages 18 and up, will be an option while supplies last. The two-dose Pfizer vaccine, for ages 12 and up, is also currently available.