- By Todd Luck
- Posted Saturday, June 19, 2021
COVID vaccinations will be available at A/perture Cinema and Faith Action ID Drive
Forsyth County Department of Public Health will be offering COVID-19 vaccinations next week at A/perture Cinema, a Faith Action ID Drive and the health department.
Public Health staff will be accepting walk-ups at the following community vaccination events:
- Thursday, June 24, 3 p.m.-6:30 p.m., Faith Action ID Drive / Sin Fronteras, 5490 Shattalon Drive
- Saturday, June 26, 9 a.m.-12 noon, A/Perture Cinema, 311 W. 4th Street
Appointments and walk-ups are also accepted at the Public Health Department, 799 N. Highland Ave, for COVID-19 vaccinations:
- Appointments are available at Bit.Ly/FCNCCovidVaccine or by calling 336-582-0800 from 8 a.m. -5 p.m. Mon-Fri.
- Walk-ups are accepted Mon-Wed. 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Thurs. 9:30 a.m.-8 p.m., Fri. 8 a.m.-1 p.m. and Sat. 9-12 noon. The vaccination clinic is closed for lunch from noon-1 p.m. Mon.-Thurs.
Vaccinations are free and no ID or insurance is needed. The single-dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine, for ages 18 and up, will be an option while supplies last. The two-dose Pfizer vaccine, for ages 12 and up, is also currently available.