- By Forsyth County Public Library
- Posted Thursday, May 27, 2021
Lounging With The Library: LGBTQIA+ Community and Resources
In observance of Pride Month, the Forsyth County Public Library's Lounging with the Library discussion series will focus on the LGBTQIA+ community with a panel moderated by Jonathan Furr (he/him), Access Services Supervisor, and Julie Crouse (she/her), branch supervisor.
Our featured panelists include:
- Rebby Kern (they/them), Director of Education Policy, Equality NC
- Dr. AJ Mazaris (they/them), Assistant Vice President for Equitable Policy at the Office of Diversity and Inclusion & Director of the LGBTQ+ Center at Wake Forest University
- Deb Marke (she/they), Board Member, North Star LGBTQ Center
- Jerry Morin, Board President, Pride Winston-Salem
This program will focus on the challenges and resources available to LGBTQIA+ members of our community. It will be hosted via Zoom and livestreamed on Facebook.
This event took place on June 8, 2021. You can view the recorded program below: