- By Amber McClure
- Posted Tuesday, December 8, 2020
NCLive ebooks on hoopla: How to login
On Dec. 2, 2020, all of NC Live’s 2,581 ebook and audiobook titles were transferred from RBdigital to hoopla. As a member library with NCLive, all Forsyth County Public Library patrons can access these titles on hoopla. Here is how you can access them.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
On Dec. 2, users will be able to access hoopla from our website. Just like with RBdigital, users will have to create a personal account to access NCLive’s content. When registering, users will be asked for an email address and a library card number. Follow the steps below, starting Dec. 2, to access NCLive’s hoopla collection with a Forsyth County Public Library card.
For new hoopla users with a Forsyth County Public Library card:
- Visit our Downloadable Media webpage.
- Click on "NC Live eBooks"
- Scroll down and click on hoopla.
- Go to "Sign Up" to create an account.
- Enter an email address and create a password.
- Select library as “NC LIVE”
- Enter your Forsyth County Public Library card number.
- Enjoy access to hoopla!
If you have an existing hoopla account already and want to access NCLive's collection:
- Visit hoopladigital.com or open the app
- Log in with your existing email address
- Click on Settings.
- Choose NC Live as your library.
- Enter your library card number and add "NC" at the end, for example "2000385723NC".
- Toggle back to your initial hoopla account to enjoy hoopla's collection.
You can find our entire digital collection, including hoopla starting on Dec. 2, on our “Downloadable Media” webpage.