- By Forsyth County Department of Public Health
- Posted Thursday, June 25, 2020
COVID-19 Testing is Available in Our Community
A Free COVID-19 testing event is being held June 26th and 27th from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. at 4915 Lansing Drive (Carver School Road Library and FTCC Mazie Woodruff Center Parking lot.)
Sign up for Testing
- Visit www.StarMed.care
- Click the red box "Schedule Virtual Visit"
- Choose "Forsyth County" in drop down and select a virtual visit appointment time
- Enter email address
- Enter Personal Information
- You will receive an appointment confirmation email
- 30 mins before scheduled visit time you will receive an email or text message from StarMed – Click “Start” to begin your Virtual Visit
- Fast track the drive thru by completing your virtual visit ahead of time - available from today until 1 hour before close of testing at www.StarMed.care
- Anyone is invited to receive testing.
- No out of pocket cost.
- All patients must complete a Virtual Visit with StarMed prior to testing.
- Please bring photo ID and any insurance cards with you to testing, if applicable.
- Virtual Visits will be available onsite during testing hours.
- Limited number of tests available; we highly recommend signing up online