- By Michelle Bobadilla
- Posted Friday, February 14, 2020
NOTICE OF BOARD OF ELECTIONS MEETING
NOTICE OF BOARD OF ELECTIONS REGULAR MEETING
Time: Thursday, February 18, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Location: Forsyth County Government Center
201 N. Chestnut Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
The Agenda will include:
- Meeting Called to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Public Comments
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of Absentee Ballots
- Approval of Early Voting Machines Test
- Approval of Absentee Problems and Solutions Guidelines
- Other Business
- Closed Session (if necessary)
- Other business may be discussed and additional items added to the agenda.
A final agenda will be available at the meeting.
Free Parking will be provided.
Please contact the Board of Elections office at 336-703-2800 for more information regarding the meeting.
Forsyth County Board of Elections Staff