- By Rural Hall Youth Services
- Posted Tuesday, January 14, 2020
New Youth Services Librarian & Programs
Come out and welcome our new Youth Services Librarian, Grace Schermerhorn, and participate in our new passive programming in the Children's area! We have a scavenger hunt with prizes, giant communal coloring pages, and new book displays. Programming also will start back up again in February with the programs below. Access our calendar online here or come by and pick up a physical copy. Call the Rural Hall Branch at 336-703-2970 with any questions.
February Programs for Children and Teens:
- Toddler Time - Every Monday at 11 am
Ages walker to 3 - Toddlers have fun and learn how great the library is with stories, songs, and instruments.
- Preschool Storytime - Thursday's, February 6th, 20th, and 27th at 11am
Ages 3 to 6 - Support your preschooler's early literacy and have fun at the library at the same time with stories, songs, and instruments.
- Music and Movement - Thursday, February 13th at 11 am
Ages 0-5 - Make sure to bring your sillies so you can shake them out with lots of songs and dancing.
- Lego Play - Wednesday's, February 5th and 19th at 3:30 pm
Ages 0-12 - Come out and use the library's LEGO and Duplo blocks to create freely or get inspired with our challenge cards.
- Pajama Family Storytime - Saturday, February 1st at 11 am
Families with kids of all ages - Stay in your PJ's and come out to the library for some family storytime fun.
- Valentine's Day STEM - Thursday, February 6th at 4 pm
Ages 0-12 - Enjoy some sweet science as we use Valentine's Day as an excuse to participate in some candy-based experiments.