- By Clemmons Branch Library
- Posted Friday, March 15, 2019
Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
On Tuesday, April 2 at 3:00 p.m., learn how to control your assets while you are living and beyond. Presented by Summit Credit Union.
Topics covered will include
- Wills - why you need one and what happens if you don't have one
- Trusts - what they can accomplish
- Power of Attorney
- Avoiding probate
- Living wills
- Health care power of attorney
To register, visit or call the Clemmons Branch Library at 336-703-2920. Part of Money Smart Week.