- By Amy Crum
- Posted Thursday, September 14, 2017
Call for Entries - Community Appearance Awards
The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Community Appearance Commission is seeking nominations for the 2018 Community Appearance Awards.
The deadline for submitting a nomination is Friday, October 6th.
Nominations can be for places, projects, or individuals in Winston-Salem and Forsyth County that contribute positively to our community’s appearance. To be eligible, projects must be complete. Nomination categories include:
- Residential/Neighborhood projects
- Commercial projects
- Historic Rehabilitation/Restoration projects
- Public/Civic projects
- Individuals or Organizations
- Landscaping Design and Conservation projects
The nomination form and instructions are available on the CAC website at www.cityofws.org/CAC.