- By Lamar Joyner
- Posted Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Notice of Board of Elections Meeting
The Forsyth County Board of Elections will meet on:
Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 5:00 PM.
The meeting will be held in the Cooper Cardwell Elections Room on the second floor of the Forsyth County Government Center, 201 N. Chestnut Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
- The Agenda will include:
- Public Comments
- Updates on June 7th Primary Election
- Precinct Officials
- Duties of Director
- Closed Session (if needed)
- Other business may be discussed and additional items added to the agenda.
- A final agenda will be available at the meeting.
Please contact the Board of Elections office at 336-703-2800 for more information regarding the meeting.
- Thank You,
- Forsyth County Board of Elections Staff