- By Jacquelyn White
- Posted Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Renew feature available in the North Carolina Digital Library
The Library is excited to announce the addition of the renew feature to the North Carolina Digital Library. Now users will be able to renew a title that they have already checked out if there are no previous holds placed.
Here are some quick facts:
- The renew option will appear on the users bookshelf next to a book three days before it is set to expire.
- Click the renew button to reserve a copy of the title that you can immediately borrow again after your first checkout expires.
- If there are existing holds on the title, the renew option will be grayed out; however, you can still place a hold on the title to borrow it again when it becomes available.
- You can renew each title one time.