- By Kim Hepler
- Posted Friday, December 21, 2012
Volunteers Encouraged to Apply
The Forsyth County Board of Commissioners will consider the following volunteer board appointments at their regular scheduled meeting on January 28, 2013.
- Six (6) Appointments to the CENTERPOINT HUMAN SERVICES BOARD OF DIRECTORS, Two (2) Appointments, One-Year Terms, Expiring December 2013; Two (2) Appointments, Two-Year Terms, Expiring December 2014; and Two (2) Appointments, Three-Year Terms, Expiring December 2015;
- One (1) Appointment to the FORSYTH COUNTY JUVENILE CRIME PREVENTION COUNCIL, Two-Year Term, Expiring November 2014 [Capacity: Juvenile Defense Attorney]
- Two (2) Appointments to the NURSING HOME COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE, FORSYTH COUNTY, to Fill Unexpired Terms, Expiring December 2013 [Capacity: Open] [Non-incumbents will serve a term of one year.]
- One (1) Appointment to the RISK MANAGEMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE, FORSYTH COUNTY, Three-Year Term, Expiring December 2015 [Capacity: County Representative]
If you wish to apply for one of these appointments, visit the Volunteer Opportunities page on the Commissioner's website and complete the online application form or call the Commissioners’ Office at 703-2020 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. to obtain a questionnaire. The deadline for receiving resumes and completed questionnaires is Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.