- By Kathleen Wheeless
- Posted Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Mutual Fund Investing for Retirees and Near Retirees
Thinking of retirement and wondering if you should change your investment strategies? Dr. Larry Hungerford will visit area libraries in October to answer questions and give his recommendations on mutual funds for retirees and conservative investors.
Take your pick of five dates in October to hear Dr. Larry Hungerford’s expert advice about investing in mutual funds. The October programs are designed especially for retirees and for those nearing retirement.
The acknowledged local expert on mutual funds, Dr. Hungerford has been drawing crowds at area libraries for nearly 25 years. Dr. Hungerford realizes that investors can use free Library resources like investment newsletters and online resources to keep up with investments. Did you know that library card holders have access to Morningstar Mutual Funds online?
Join us at these locations in October to learn more about mutual fund investment strategies during retirement:
- Kernersville Library — Tuesday, October 12th @7:00 pm
- Central Library — Thursday, October 14th @ 10:30 am
- Clemmons Library — Saturday, October 16th @ 10:30 am
- Lewisville Library — Tuesday, October 19th @ 7:00 pm
- Reynolda Manor Library — Saturday, October 23rd @ 10:30 am