- By Meg Harrison
- Posted Friday, September 10, 2010
How Many “Two-Minute Mysteries” Can Teens Solve?
How many mysteries can you solve in an hour? Teens are invited to match their wits against the infamous Detective Hal at our Two-Minute Mystery Parties. Hal can solve a dozen mysteries in an hour. Can you?
These interactive mystery parties are for teens in the 6th – 12th grades. We’ll give you the clues; you tell us the solution. Join us at:
- Lewisville on 9/16 at 4 pm
- Clemmons on 9/16 at 4 pm
- Teen Central @ Central Library on 9/20 at 4 pm
- Reynolda Manor on 9/21 at 3 pm
- Carver School Road on 9/23 at 4 pm
- Malloy/Jordan East Winston on 10/1 at 4 pm
- Kernersville on 10/8 at 3:30 pm
- Walkertown on 10/13 at 3 pm
For more information, call your favorite branch or Teen Central at 703-3080.
Love mysteries? Check out our blog! This year’s On the Same Page community read is Dashiell Hammett’s The Maltese Falcon. Books and DVDs are available near you.