- By Michelle Bobadilla
- Posted Wednesday, August 12, 2020
NOTICE OF BOARD OF ELECTIONS TELEPHONIC MEETING
The Forsyth County Board of Elections will hold a telephonic meeting at 5:00 pm on Thursday, August 20, 2020.
Members of the public may listen to the proceedings by dialing:
Phone number: (712) 770-4694
Access code: 814755
This Agenda Will Include:
- Meeting Called to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Public Comments
If you wish to speak, please call the number below at 4:45 pm on the day of the meeting and inform the Board Clerk. You will be recognized to speak during the public comment period in the order your call was received. The Chairperson will also ask for any additional speakers before the meeting is called to order. Members of the public may listen to proceedings by dialing: Phone number: (712) 770-4694 Access code: 814755
- Approval of Multi-Partisan Team Members MAT
- Appointment of Precinct Officials
- Adoption of Resolution to Count Absentee Ballots at 2pm on Election Day
- Approval of Absentee Ballot Pre-Processing Procedures
- Approval of Ballot Re-making Procedures
- Approval of Electioneering and Curbside Voting Plan at the Forsyth County
- Consideration of Hanes-Lowrance as a Polling Place for Precinct 302 for
November 3, 2020 General Election
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- Other Business
- Closed Session
Other business may be discussed and additional items added to the agenda.
A final agenda will be available at the meeting.
For additional information please contact the Forsyth County Board of Elections at (336)703-2800.