- By N. Gladding
- Posted Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Five Ways to Avoid Longs Lines on Election Day
Five Ways to Avoid Long Lines on Election Day:
1. Register to vote, update your registration, and check your registration well before the voter registration deadline on October 9th.
2. Request an absentee by-mail ballot.
3. Check the early voting schedule and vote at your nearest early voting site (check the Early Voting Wait Time Tracker at www.fcvotes.com).
4. Check your sample ballot and know who is on your ballot.
5. Don’t wait until the end of the day.