- By Jacob Wright
- Posted Friday, June 5, 2015
Notice of Board of Elections Meeting
The Forsyth County Board of Elections will hold a regular scheduled meeting on:
- Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 4:00 PM.
- This meeting is being held in-lieu of the regular monthly meeting.
- The meeting will be held at:
- The Forsyth County Government Center,
- 201 N. Chestnut Street, Winston-Salem, NC.
The Agenda will include:
- Public Comments
- Board of Elections Department Procedure Manual
- Board Appointment Date
- Precinct 302 Update (Hanes-Lowrance)
- ES & S Contract
- ELM Systems Proposal
- Election Night Parking Deck Flow Sketch for Returns/Supply Drop-off (Second-Floor)
- Poll worker Recruitment Update
- School Relocation Follow-up
- Municipal Votes Outside of Forsyth County
- Other Business may be discussed and additional items added to the agenda. A final agenda will be available at the meeting
Please contact the Board of Elections office at (336) 703-2800 for more information.