- By Brigitte Lindsay
- Posted Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Do You Care About Our Teens?
The Forsyth County Dept. of Social Services has 10 really great reasons for you to be a foster adopt resource home for a teen.
- NO formula
- NO daycare fees
- We sleep through the night
- We will be ready to move out sooner . . . but we will always come home to visit.
- We can program your cell phone and DVD players while updating your computer skills
- We will keep you up to date with the latest trends and dances
- Once we get our licenses, we can run errands for you
- We can pick up after ourselves and do our own laundry.
- We will teach you to be more patient, understanding, kind and empathetic.
- We all need someone to share our lives, dreams, achievements and holidays with.
For more information, please call Brigitte Lindsay 703-CHILD(2445).