Small Business Assistance
Information Services Librarians are available to assist you with your business research.
- Visit in-person or call 336-703-3020
- Make a one-on-one appointment to discuss your business research in-depth.
- Attend a workshop to discover free library resources useful for business research.
- Access a special collection of books on starting an operating a small business.
Online Resources for Small Businesses
Access databases essential to business research from anywhere in the world with your valid library card.
- Download Contacts for Entrepreneurs for a listing of local, state and federal agencies and nonprofit organizations that provide services and assistance to small businesses and startups.
- Explore powerful research dataases to research competitors, customers, marketing strategies, product development, industry trends, sources of supply and more.
Information Services Department
Located on the third floor of Central Library, the Information Services department is a great place to spend time researching, working, meeting and networking.
- Quiet working environment
- Abundant tables equipped with charging technology
- Reservable meeting rooms
- Public computers with printing
- Wireless access for your devices
- Open air terrace for breaks