- By Computer Training Bridge
- Posted Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Upcoming Google Classes at the Department of Social Services
Forsyth County Public Library, in partnership with the Department of Social Services, is offering classes on Google in the Forsyth County Department of Social Services building. These classes are free and open to the public. Registration is required. Please call 336-703-3410 for more information and to register.
- Creating a Gmail Account & Assisting with Online Job Applications
- Tuesday, September 11 and October 2 from 1-3 p.m.
- Learning Google Docs & Google Sheets
- Thursday, September 13 and October 4 from 1-3 p.m.