- By Mary Jac Brennan
- Posted Friday, December 12, 2014
Making the Most of your Market – Sales, SNAP, and Promotions
ASAP and RAFI are announcing a workshop for farmers markets managers and market vendors on increasing sales, SNAP access, and market promotion to be held in Winston-Salem in early January, 2015.
- Title: Making the Most of your Market - Sales, SNAP, and Promotions
- When: January 8, 2015, 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Where: Forsyth County Extension, 1450 Fairchild Road, Winston-Salem, NC
- Fee: $10.00 (lunch included)
- 9:00 - 9:15 - Welcome, introductions
- 9:15 - 10:30 - Sell More!
- 10:30 - 10:45 - Break
- 10:45 - Noon - SNAP
- Noon - 1:00 - Lunch
- 1:00 - 2:15 - Marketing & Promotion
- 2:15 - 2:30 - Evaluation
The workshop will cover strategies, efforts, and best practices to enhance at-market & CSA sales (with special attention given to SNAP initiatives) by increasing sales to existing customers, improving customer retention, and expanding the customer base.
Additional time for individual SNAP-related questions and support will be available from 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm for those interested.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike McCreary, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828.348.0340.