- By Candace Brennan
- Posted Monday, April 9, 2012
The Nature of Things: Poetry/Rap/Song Contest for Teens
This year we have a poetry contest for young people in middle school and high school.
Entry forms can be found at any Forsyth County Public Library, or from student’s
teachers and media specialists. The prizes will be awarded in the two age groups
and winners will receive signed copies of Ascent by Doris Davenport, Barnes and
Noble gift cards, and lunch with the poet at our On The Same Poem Luncheon on April
26 at noon at Central Library Auditorium.
Submit your entry to Central Library Information Services Department by 5:00 pm,
Saturday, April 14th.
- Submit entries to Central Library Reference Department by 5 pm on April 14.
- Poems must be original work and you may submit up to 3 works per poet.
- Automatic disqualifications for derogatory or explicit language.
- For more information, please call 336-703-3022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On the Same Poem 2012 gratefully acknowledges the support of :