Temporary Clinic Hours (until May 1st)
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Immunization Program is managed by a public health nurse and exists to:
- assure community access to safe delivery of immunizations,
- maintain accountability of all public and private vaccines in the Health Department,
- monitor children and adults to ensure that they are age-appropriately immunized,
- monitor immunization status annually of children in schools and childcare facilities,
- provide current immunization educational activities to Health Department staff,
- participate in community outreach activities,
- and provide consultation to all county healthcare providers who participate in the
North Carolina Immunization Registry (NCIR).
For additional information, contact Felicia Lovett at (336) 703-3314 or email her.