- By Michelle Bobadilla
- Posted Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Military Voting: Things to Remember During COVID-19
Your world looks different now, but something that will always stay the same is your right to vote absentee in U.S. elections.
The Federal Voting Assisting Program is working with our state and local election offices and other federal agencies to bring you the most up-to-date information on voting guidelines by state, deadline changes, and resources.
Here are some important things to remember:
1. Submitting your Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) by August 1 is the best way to help ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible.
2. In North Carolina you can send in your FPCA electronically by mail, fax, and email.
3. Using the FPCA gives you an option to receive your ballot electronically.
4. Your Unit Voting Assistance Officer (UVAO) is available to answer any voting questions face-to-face.
For additional information please contact the Forsyth County Board of Elections at (336)703-2800.