- Standardized Test (Administered on the day of PFT)
- Physical Fitness Test (click below for the testing guide)
- F3 and Biographical Assessment
- Thorough Background Investigation and verification of Criminal Records
- Credit Check
- Orientation (for Detention and Telecommunicator positions)
- Polygraph examination
- Medical / Psychological / Cognitive Skills Examinations (Administered by
All applicants participating in the Physical Fitness Test should read the Physical
Fitness Test guide and instructions in its entirety. A waiver and release must be
signed prior to testing.
Waiver and Release
The employment process generally takes 8 – 12 weeks to complete, however, applications
may remain active up to six months. The employment process will end upon failure
of any step in the process and/or the discovery of unacceptable information.