- By Lamar Joyner
- Posted Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Notice of Board of Elections Meeting
The Forsyth County Board of Elections will meet on:
Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 4:00 PM.
The meeting will be held in the Cooper Cardwell Elections Room on the second floor of the
Forsyth County Government Center,
201 N. Chestnut Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
The Agenda will include:
- Public Comments
- Approval of Absentee Board Meeting Schedule
- Resolution to Count Absentee Ballots at 2 p.m. on Election Day
- Review of Pre-Processing and Ballot Duplication Procedures
- Appointment of Precinct Officials
- Polling Place Changes
- Closed Session (if needed)
Other business may be discussed and additional items added to the agenda.
A final agenda will be available at the meeting.
Free Parking will be provided.
Please contact the Board of Elections office at 336-703-2800 for more information regarding the meeting.
Forsyth County Board of Elections Staff