Looking forward to the summer? What better way to start it off than swim lessons at Tanglewood Park? From June 13th to August 19th Carolina Pool Management will be conducting small group swim lessons for children 3 and up at various skill levels!
- Swimmers are encouraged to participate in an evaluation class before being assigned a class level.
- Class size will be a maximum of 6 students per instructor.
- A class must have a minimum of 3 students enrolled for it to be held.
- Each session will be made of four (4) 30 minute classes.
Tadpoles - Students must be at least 3 years old. This class emphasizes water orientation, basic water safety, and developing a comfort level with the water. Lessons will teach basic skills to develop safe swimmers.
Guppies - Students must be at least 3 years old. Students must be able to swim at least 3 feet independently and show comfort in the water. Lessons will teach basic skills to develop safe swimmers.
Beginner - Students must be comfortable in the water. Student must swim independently for 6 feet. Basic skills for freestyle and backstroke are taught.
Intermediate - Students must be able to swim a minimum of 10 yards of both Beginner freestyle and backstroke. Students will begin working on the basic skills for the three strokes (backstroke, breaststroke & freestyle).
- Cost: $50 per session + $5 Registration Fee
- ($2 Tanglewood Gate Admission fee still applies)
Contact Kim Cruz for more information at 336-575-1869 or email@example.com
The above mentioned event and organization are not affiliated with Forsyth County in any way. It is a separate and independent organization, which is responsible for and manages its own activities and affairs. This event is a contractual agreement between the organization and Forsyth County.