- By Don Dwiggins
- Posted Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Friends of Central Library Book Sale
Friends of the Central Library Book Sale
(590 Marshall Street. Lower level entrance. Free parking on Spruce Street near Sixth Street
across from First Baptist Church playground.)
April 15th 3 pm to 7 pm
April 16th 9 am to 5 pm
April 17th 1 pm to 5 pm
Sunday all remaining items at half-price or $5.00 per bag (excluding special items and
electronic media.) For more information call 761-0736.
All sales support the new Central Library and its programs, including the Children’s Summer Reading Program.
- Tens of thousands of thousands of books, magazines, CD’s, records, DVD’s, and more donated by private individuals as well as public and academic libraries.
- Large inventory of academic books, classics and many works of historical interests.
- Numerous Spanish and other foreign language items available.
- Huge children’s and teen’s selection.
Free to the public. Dealers and resellers must pay a fee at the door. Shelves restocked each day.