- By Jessica Sanders
- Posted Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Carolina Field of Honor Video
Check out this awesome video of the Carolina Field of Honor at Triad Park!
The Carolina Field of Honor is a permanent reminder of the sacrifice of our service members, a place to reflect on the freedoms they have secured and a community’s collective way of show its heartfelt gratitude. Funding for the memorial was made possible by the War Memorial Foundation.
The memorial includes:
- A 57-foot Granite Obelisk
- Flags representing the United States, North Carolina, POW, and service branches
- 5 large, granite monuments representing the 5 branches of the military
- A 2-tier water feature
- The Meandering Walkway with educational sign posts
- The Remembrance Walkway featuring personalized bricks
- The Historical Flag Walk
- Handicap parking and drop-off
Support the Carolina Field of Honor by buying a brick to be displayed in the Remembrance Walkway. Call The War Memorial Foundation 336.851.0999 for more information.
Please call 336. 703.2500 for more information on the Carolina Field of Honor and Triad Park.