- By Anne Bauldry
- Posted Friday, August 27, 2010
“Two-Minute Mysteries” for Young Adults
Clemmons Library is hosting “Two-Minute Mysteries” for young adults! Here’s your chance to put on your sleuthing shoes and solve short mysteries for prizes! “Two-Minute Mysteries” is a program for young adults about solving short mysteries. Find the solutions for prizes! Clemmons Library becomes “mysterious” on Thursday, September 16th, at 4:00 pm.
Ten brief mystery stories will showcase young adult participants in role-playing mystery scenes. Then you will work on coming to the correct conclusion for each mystery. The right answer will win a prize! Come see how sharp your sleuthing skills are, and, if you have one, wear a fedora.
Thursday, September 16th at 4:00 pm
Interactive mystery parties for teens in the 6th – 12th grades are also happening at these FCPL locations:
- Lewisville on 9/16 at 4 pm
- Teen Central @ Central Library on 9/20 at 4 pm
- Reynolda Manor on 9/21 at 3 pm
- Carver School Road on 9/23 at 4 pm
- Malloy/Jordan East Winston on 10/1 at 4 pm
- Kernersville on 10/8 at 3:30 pm
- Walkertown on 10/13 at 3 pm
For more information, call Clemmons Library at 703-2920, your favorite branch, or Teen Central at 703-3080.